Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WWW Check In

Just a quick peek at some of what I’ve been working on lately.
Bathing Elephant Original Scribble and Embroidery

First there is the scribble Bathing Elephant embroidery that I’m almost done doing the basic lines. After that I will soak it in water to see how the wash-out printer interfacing works.
Fabrics for Mystery Quilt

Then I’ve also been pulling fabrics to consider for the Bonnie Hunter's 2015 Mystery Quilt. I’ve never done a mystery quilt before so this should be interesting.
Homemade Libby's Pumpkin Cookies

Finally cookies wound up on my plate today. I was hoping to get my thee year old grandson involved with the baking but instead I had to go it alone. These are mainly for a stitching group I belong to. We meet tomorrow and it’s my turn to bring the snacks.

A little bit of straightening up has been happening along with cutting 5 inch fabric squares for a quilt for my grandson.

Happy Stitching (on Wednesday and every other day)!


Rose

2 comments:

margaret said...

elephant looks good, fingers crossed it washes out. Nice selection of fabrics for the mystery quilt, and the cookies are very tempting.

Karen said...

love these lines, the freedom of the scribble...and please save me a cookie!!